Professional production of marine wood and marine timber
1. Recycled plastic
2. High abrasion resistance
3. UV resistant; not rot,rust or crack
4. Durable,low maintenance
Our marine plastic timber are made from recycled plastics, that are much more superior to wood and rubber, marine timber in building marine constructions or coastal protective structures.
Compared with other traditional materials such as wood and rubber, marine wood the recyclable plastic pier fenders have many unparalleled advantages: sea wood, not corrosive, not decay, not rust, unaffected by marine borers and can be used much longer. They can be used in different environments and different kinds of projects. Especially for buildings or structures in water, marine timber, wet land or other extreme tough environment, marine timber, they are indeed the first choice. That is marine wood why it is commonly used in many military and commercial ports for the protection of marine facilities.
The exterior of the fenders is nice and smooth. It is marine construction capable of resisting heavy impact by means of absorbing the power of collision through retrievable deflection.
These plastic products are all recyclable and environmentally friendly. Not only they are produced by recycled plastics, marine timber, also they can be recycled and reused again after service life. It’s very helpful to reduce the growing environment pollution pressure.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic HDPE
- Resistant to extreme marine environment
- Superior UV and abrasion resistant protection,not rust, sea wood,rot and crack
- Marine bore resistance
- Smooth exterior, marine timber low friction
- Impact resistance and collision energy absorption
- Low cost of maintenance
- Easy installation with standard construction tools and machines
- Environmentally friendly requiring no chemical preservatives
- Standard marine colors (black & yellow), or customized
- Available in any size or customized
Production Applications :
- Fender piles and system
- Structural piles
- Bridge protection
- Navigation markers
- Lock entrance and guidewall protection
- Corner protection
- Fender panels and shields
- Walings and bullrails
- Street furniture